For flavored coffee at home that stands up to ice, you need something bold to take on the cold. Dunkin’ Cold Caramel flavored ground coffee with other natural flavors is up for the challenge. It’s specially roasted for smooth, bold taste that’s packed with the Dunkin’ flavor you crave, and blended with sweet caramel flavor. To prepare this crave-worthy cold coffee, use the measure of grounds suggested on pack and brew in your coffee maker like a regular pot of hot coffee. Pour immediately over ice in a mug or tumbler (glass not recommended when pouring hot coffee directly over ice). Then, sit back and relax with your smooth, refreshing cup of iced coffee at home. Or, add in your favorite creamer and sweetener for an even more personalized experience. It’s easy, convenient and oh, so Dunkin’ delicious.?
Coffee, Natural Flavors.
1. Using a measuring cup, measure out ¾ cup of the coffee grounds. ?
2. Place the coffee grounds into your automatic drip brewer filter basket lined with a coffee filter.?
3. Fill your automatic drip brewer water reservoir with 3 cups (24oz.) of cold water.?
4. Push your automatic drip brewer brew button to begin brewing the coffee.?
5. While the coffee is brewing, select the cup, mug or tumbler you like to use for your coffee beverage.?
6. Fill your cup, mug, or tumbler ¾ full of ice.?
Once your brewer stops brewing, pour the hot brewed coffee over the ice in your cup, mug or tumbler and stir for at least 10 seconds.