Nature's Recipe® Small Breed Grain Free Easy to Digest Chicken;Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Recipe Dog Food 4 lb. Bag
- Real chicken is the #1 ingredient
- Easy to Digest recipe, with nutrient-dense, healthy sweet potatoes and pumpkins
- Formulated for adult dogs 30 pounds and under with smaller sized kibble for smaller mouths
- No corn, wheat, or poultry by-product meal. No soy protein, artificial flavors, or preservatives
- For over 30 years, Nature's Recipe has purposefully crafted recipes with all natural ingredients, and added vitamins, minerals, and nutrients
Chicken, Chicken Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, Pea Starch, Poultry Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Sweet Potatoes, Pumpkin, Natural Flavor, Dried Tomato Pomace, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Dl Methionine, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Iron , Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium, Selenite), Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin, D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Beta-carotene, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Biotin), Lactic Acid, Citric Acid (Used As A Preservative), Rosemary Extract.
Vitamin E(Min)125 IU/kg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids*(Min) 0.15%
Omega-6 Fatty Acids*(Min) 2.5%
Glucosamine*(Min)400 mg/kg. *Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Your dog's food requirements vary depending upon breed, size, age, level of activity and environment. Use the chart below as a guideline and adjust as needed. Adults > 12 Months: Weight of Dog 2 - 4 lbs = Cups per Day** 1/4 - 1/2 Weight of Dog 5 - 8 lbs = Cups per Day** 1/2 - 3/4 Weight of Dog 9 - 12 lbs = Cups per Day** 3/4 - 1 Weight of Dog 13 - 17 lbs = Cups per Day** 1 - 1 1/4 Weight of Dog 18 - 25 lbs = Cups per Day** 1 1/4 - 1 3/4 Weight of Dog 26 - 30 lbs = Cups per Day** 1 3/4 - 2 **Based on a standard 8 ounce measuring cup. Provide plenty of fresh water at all times.